Testimonials from Providers
I have been a provider for Claremont EAP for well over 20 years. Claremont staff has consistently been polite, professional and personable in every interaction. I have always been provided whatever information I required allowing my full attention to be focused on the well-being of my clients. The paperwork is streamlined, payment is timely, and the overall process is provider-friendly. I’d strongly recommend joining Claremont’s panel to any qualified provider.
Hank Berman, MFT
I have been in the field of providing Employee Assistance Services for over thirty years. I have been totally impressed with the Claremont team and the quality services that Claremont provides. The Claremont team combines personal care and personal concern with professional expertise and a high morale, efficient organization for the timely delivery of its services.
Richard Epstein Ph.D.
MFT, Director of the Institute for Labor and Mental Health (1984-2009)
I have worked with Claremont EAP since I first started my psychotherapy private practice in 1997. They have been a pleasure to work with. I have had clients allotted 3 or 5 sessions handling their short term issues. Some clients have stayed beyond their EAP and continue with me until this day. Others have had their issues resolved within the allotted visits. I have also been sent out to job sites as needed. Claremont EAP personnel have always been courteous and friendly. I have found working with Claremont EAP to be satisfying because they are efficient and effective. I highly recommend them.
Linda Bencangey Goldstein, MA, MFT, REAT
For over 12 years, I have found Claremont staff to be thoughtful and insightful – not to mention a pleasure to work with. The clinical information I receive is helpful in allowing me to focus quickly. My partnership with Claremont on the management referrals has been particularly effective in getting clients successfully back on track. When a client has special needs, Claremont has been a very helpful resource.
Karen Hollinger Jackson, LMFT
I want to thank all of you at Claremont for the way you treat your providers. I’ve been a provider for you for almost 10 years now, and for my money, you’re the best in the business. Here’s why:
- Calls are answered promptly by a real person. No endless phone menus to drill down through. No irrelevant automated responses. No time waiting in line. A 5 minute phone call takes 5 minutes, not 30 minutes.
- You are proactive with referrals and authorizations. You call me to inform me of a new authorization. I don’t have to spend time on the phone or logging in to a website to confirm the authorization.
- Your paperwork is simple and clear – it contains all the details particular to the client. There is very little chance of a misunderstanding or clerical error on my part. I get to be a therapist instead of a data entry clerk.
- Paperwork submission is by fax or email. Fax is quick and simple for me and I still have the original for my records.
- Your payment is the fastest I’ve ever seen. I fax in the forms on Monday and I receive a check on Thursday; outstanding.
Please feel free to pass this around the office. I want all of you to know that your work there makes a difference.